Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twist And Shout!



I have been hopelessly sick with the flu this whole week, so I figure I should inform my loyal 4 (really, 3) followers and anyone else who wanders into my humble blog what immediately popped into my head when I thought I combine "sick" and the other contents of my mind. (I hope the title of this post didn't give it away...) That's right, as most Beatle fans know, John Lennon gave his crazy amazing vocal to "Twist And Shout," when he was coming down with a cold! The whole album (Please Please Me) took a total of 9 hours and 45 minutes to record, and "Twist And Shout" was the last song. John had had a cold all day, and his voice gave out almost immediately after recording it.

Here it is, if you haven't heard it (shockingly!):


Of course, I have to add photos!





No comments: