Saturday, January 8, 2011

And I Love Her


When thinking of inspiration for my blog, my mind usually turns to anything having to do with the Beatles, in case you haven't noticed this already. Since the Beatle ladies are especially inspiring, I thought I'd blog of one more (having already covered Pattie, at least as much as I need to for now). This is Jane Asher, who met Paul at age 17 in 1963, when she interviewed the Beatles. They expected her to be a blonde, as they had seen her only in black and white pictures, but she obviously had BRIGHT red hair! Paul actually lived with her family for 3 years, and wrote many hits in her house. She was an actress (and still is!) the entire time she was with Paul, which was until 1968. She inspired the songs 'And I Love Her', 'Things We Said Today', 'Every Little Thing', 'We Can Work It Out', 'You Won't See Me', 'I'm Looking Through You', 'For No One,' and 'Here, There And Everywhere.' She now is a philanthropist and cake decorator in addition to acting. She is the only Beatle associate who hasn't spoken of her experiences.






With Martha









1 comment:

Jordan said...

Omigosh she is sooo pretty! (: